Development for High Performance
This course gives you practical ways of linking staff development with organisational performance. It shows you how to lead people to get competitive advantage and provides practical ways to coach, mentor and conduct performance reviews as well as evaluating the impact.
The course consists of a downloadable Concept book in magazine style with 16 articles on all the key principles and theories and a dowloadable 60 page Application workbook that gives you techniques to apply in your work.
- Identify how staff development is linked to organisational performance
- Develop staff by leading, coaching, mentoring and delegating
- Identify opportunities for staff development when faced with organisational changes
- Explore the competency framework and how it can be used to highlight individual and team development needs
- Apply the key steps within a performance management process
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and development activities