This course will help you be an effective project manager. It identifies the various stages of a project and the roles and responsilbities of key stakeholders. It provides you with a variety of project planning tools and risk analysis techniques so that you can scope, lead and manage a project team.
It consists of a downloadable Concept book in magazine style with 16 articles on all the key principles and theories and a downloadable 60 page Application workbook that gives you techniques to apply in your work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the stages of a project
- Identify project stakeholders, their roles and responsibilities
- Define the vision, objectives and scope of a project
- Explore project resource requirements, risk and impact factors
- Use a variety of project planning tools
- Identify ways of effectively leading a project
- Explain some ways of solving project problems