Quality and Operations
This course will help you get to grips with quality and the issues involved with any organisations operations. It explores the concept of quality from the perspective of the customer and the operational team. It will provide you with a variety of tools to improve your quality and operations as well as assess health safety and environmental issues.
It consists of a downloadable Concept book in magazine style with 16 articles on all the key principles and theories and a downloadable 60 page Application workbook that gives you techniques to apply in your work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop your understanding of quality as an organisational, team and customer concept
- Assess health, safety and the environment as quality issues
- Explain and evaluate quality in the operations management context
- Use a variety of quality tools and techniques to improve and control the quality of products, services and processes
- Identify areas for improvement in your own work processes and plan your approach for improving these processes