Recruitment and Selection
Is recuitment the right option? This course helps you assess if recruitment is the most viable option for filing a vacancy and takes you through all the key steps and techniques for selection and securing a succesful appointment. It includes approaches to advertising and other options as well as interview techniques and taking up references.
It consists of a downloadable Concept book in magazine style with 16 articles on all the key principles and theories and a 60 page downloadable Application workbook that gives you techniques to apply this in your work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine the essential elements of the recruitment and selection process
- Assess whether recruitment is the most viable option for filling a vacancy
- Build a meaningful and realistic profile for the role
- Identify the most suitable method of attracting candidates to a given post
- Explore a range of methods for selecting the most suitable candidate
- Implement a process for ensuring a positive start for a new employee