This course will give you a thorough understanding of the nature of organisations -their structure culture and environment.
It is a must for anyone who wants get to grips with how organisations work.
It looks at the internal and external factors impacting on organisations and the role of strategy and stakeholders.
The course covers both theory and practice. It consists of a downloadable Concept book in magazine style which contains key articles in all the topics and a downloadable Application workbook that will show you how to apply and use a wide range of business tools in your organisation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Assess the impact of internal factors such as culture and structure on organisations
- Conduct an internal environment analysis
- Identify stakeholders and their impact on the business
- Assess trends in the external environment that will affect organisations in the future
- Explore the organisations’ position in the marketplace
- Use analytical techniques to determine opportunities and threats to the business