If you answered yes to the questions above, you clearly have a poor relationship with time! It can be frustrating for you, as well as annoying for other poeple, and it makes planning difficult.
The only sure way of improving is to think more carefully about what a task or journey actually entails, to think about past experience and to make a habit of building in extra time.
Stop and think about:
- What the task/journey actually entails
- How long has it taken in the past
- Probable delays and hold-ups
- Build in extra time
- Rememeber how annoyed and inconvienced other people are by your bad timekeeping
- Commit yourself without thinking about it
- Start doing something else before hand
Elearn have a passion for helping organisations and individuals achieve their goals since 1999. We offer self study courses for individuals and in-house training for organisations.
Contact us for more information.