This course looks at all apsects of teams and how to develop and lead a team effectively. It will help you assess your own leadership style and develop your leadership skills – providing you with ways of ensuring your team is an effective business unit.
The course consists of a downloadable Concept book in magazine style with 16 articles on all the key principles and theories and a downloadable 60 page Application workbook that gives you techniques to apply this in your work.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the range of teams you work with or may be required to work with in the future
- Analyse the development of team leadership
- Review your own leadership style and plan how to develop appropriate skills
- Assess ways in which you can develop a high-performing team
- Plan methods for improving team working